Call for Contributions
Feeling Inspired? Get Involved!
Plenary sessions of the Organic World Congress (OWC) 2020 will be accompanied by six individual conference forums.
- Leadership Forum: Discuss and shape the future of the organic movement
- Farmers’ and Advisors’ Forum: Share knowledge and initiatives
- Science Forum: Present research on the organic sector
- Supply and Value Chain Forum: Share inspiring experiences and address work-related concerns
- Cultural and Education Forum: Discuss the philosophical foundation and knowledge management of the organic movement
- Stakeholder Forum: Promote a multi-actor approach for organic food systems
Each forum has its own objectives and criteria, and below you will find more information on the individual forums. All forums will run from 23 – 25 September, 2020.
To contribute in one or more of the above-mentioned forums, participants will need to submit online a contribution via the dedicated platforms provided for each forum. The application period for the submissions of contributions will run from 15 April to 30 September 2019.
All contributions must be submitted via the online platform by September 30, 2019, except Pre-conference applications, to be submitted by June 28, 2019.
The conference language is English. Simultaneous translation in English, French, and Spanish will be made available for specific sessions during the congress, in particular for plenary sessions and for the Farmers’ Forum.
All submissions must be in English, except for the Farmers’ forum (cf. the call of this Forum).
You are also invited to apply to host a Workshop (90 min. slot during the conference – with a fee for organisers) or for a Pre-Conference (1 or 2 days before the conference). Congress organizers will select the most promising proposals that best fit with the congress objectives.
For updates on congress news, subscribe to Organic World Congress mailing list and be among the first to receive updates.