Champ DP Fungicide -50g Sachet
CHAMP DP is a broad-spectrum fungicide-bactericide, for the control of diseases in crops.
It is a copper fungicide that protects against a wide range of fungal diseases that can be used on fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals.
It is an easy to use dry granules with dustless fine particle size for even, thorough coverage and better adherence to plant surfaces.
It can be used to control diseases like anthracnose, cane wilt, leaf spot, cane spot, spur blight, melanosis, verrucose, brown rot, leaf spot, downy mildew, septoria spot, brown spot, black spot, leaf curl, shot hole, bladder plum, bacterial blast, bacterial blight, angular leaf spot, etc.
- Active Ingredient: 375g/kg copper as copper hydroxide in the form of a water-dispersible granule.
- A protective copper fungicide for the control of many diseases of fruit, vegetables, and forestry.
- Package size: 50g
Champ DP fungicide is a copper protective fungicide that controls many fruit, vegetable, and forest diseases.
- Drug Type: Fungicide
- Active Ingredient: 375g / Kg copper.
Features and Benefits
- Quick mixing and handling.
- Low dust formulation
- Stops germination of fungal spores.
- Destroys bacteria Multi-site inhibitor and defensive fungicide.
Instructions for use
- Champ DP fungicide may be applied by regular ground or aerial spray equipment.
- The volume of water applied per hectare will depend on the crop being sprayed and should increase during the season if necessary to ensure full coverage of all stages of the crop.
- For recommended Champ DP dilution rates please see the label.
- Use the higher recommended rate in situations of severe disease risk, and reduce the spray period.
- Copper sprays can harden or injure soft new growth of some plant species.