Layflat Discharge Hose for Raingun Sprinklers (100m Roll)
Layflat Discharge Hose for Raingun for Raingun sprinkler system is made from PVC materials which makes them extremely flexible and resistant to damages. The Layflat hose is, therefore, suitable for a wide variety of tasks such as conveying and discharging water for irrigation purposes. The layflat hose remains laid flat after use, allowing for easy compression when not in use. This makes it safe and easy for transportation and storage purposes. Because the layflat hose is resistant to most oxidising and reducing agents, diluted acids and alkalis, they are tough enough to avoid damage from abrasion while in use.
Layflat Hose Characteristics:
- The PVC tube and the cover of the hose are extruded simultaneously to ensure maximum bonding and high quality.
- They are manufactured with a continuous high tensile strength polyester fiber circularly woven to provide reinforcement.
- Formulated with UV Protectors, Working Temperatures – 5 degrees F to 149 degrees F
- This hose is very strong, yet relatively lightweight and it resists twisting and kinking.
- The layflat discharge hose is resistant to grease, oil, and many chemicals and acids.
- Flat roll and easy to take, handle and store.
- Capable of keeping flexibility and elasticity under low-temperature water.
- Resistant to abrasion, corrosion, high pressure and terrible weather.
- Ideal durable hose for irrigation and drainage in the farmland and garden.
Layflat Discharge Hose Features:
- Color: Blue or Green
- Application: Conveying Water
- Feature: Flexible
- Working pressure: 4 bar
- Hose Length: 100m/roll
- Advantage: Easy Installation
- Shape: Flat Shape
More Items Reinforced Layflat Hose/Mainline for Drip Irrigation (100m Roll)
1.5 inches Type, 2 inches Type, 3 inches Type