Agriguard Bio Fungicide
Agriguard consists of an 100% organic containing Trichoderma harzianum 1.00% W.P.
It is a perfect antagonistic fungus for personal gardening and large-scale farmers.
Fungicides can directly parasitize other fungi. First, it attaches to them. Then it coils around them and produces structures that can penetrate them. In addition, this fungus produces enzymes that break down the fungal cell walls.
It has proven to be useful in controlling common soil-borne diseases like Fusarium, Pythium, and Rhizoctonia on a wide range of crops including corn, soybeans, potatoes, tomatoes, and cotton.
Principal Use of Agriguard Bio Fungicide:
The control of blight, root rot, damping-off, seed rot, crown rot, black spot, pod rot, smut, downy mildew, and neck blast.
It is also used for foliar application and seed treatment.
Trichoderma harzianum 1.00% W.P.
Composition of Agriguard Bio Fungicide
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Talc powder
- Carboxymethyl cellulose.
Mode of Action
Contact and systemic fungicide.
Fungicides need at least 7 days to take effect but then can remain effective for over 25 days
- Fungicide should be applied in a sufficient volume of water to obtain thorough coverage, but not to run off;
- During rainy periods, systemic fungicides perform better since they are less susceptible to wash-off by rain.
- Apply systemic fungicides under humid, cloudy conditions when the soil is moist.
- Tank-mixing some fungicides can inactivate one or both.
- Over-applying will damage the plants and possibly kill it.