Agriguard Bio Fungicide
Agriguard consists of an 100% organic containing Trichoderma harzianum 1.00% W.P.
It is a perfect antagonistic fungi for personal gardening and large scale farmers.
Fungicide can directly parasitize other fungi. First, it attaches to them. Then it coils around them and produces structures that can penetrate them. In addition, this fungus produces enzymes that break down the fungal cell walls.
It has proven to be useful in controlling common soil-borne diseases like Fusarium, Pythium, and Rhizoctonia on a wide range of crops including corn, soybeans, potatoes, tomatoes, and cotton.
The control of blight, root rot, damping-off, seed rot, crown rot, black spot, pod rot, smut,downy mildew, and neck blast.
It is also used for foliar application, seed treatment.
Trichoderma harzianum 1.00% W.P.
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Talc powder
- Carboxy methyl cellulose.
Mode of Action
Contact and systemic fungicide.
Fungicide need at least 7 days to take effect but then can remain effective for over 25 days
- Fungicide should be apply in a sufficient volume of water to obtain thorough coverage, but not to run-off;
- During rainy periods, systemic fungicides perform better since they are less susceptible to wash-off by rain.
- Apply systemic fungicides under humid, cloudy conditions when the soil is moist.
- Tank-mixing some fungicides can inactivate one or both.
- Over-applying will damage the plants and possibly kill it.