Belt Expert 480 SC cotton insecticide is registered in Nigeria and consists of Flubendiamide and Thiacloprid, these are two active ingredients that effectively fight against defoliating caterpillars, sucking, and biting insects.
Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion with systemic action and also complements to better fight against crop pests and ensure a good harvest.
- Re-use prohibited.
- Always empty packages well and perforate them.
- Make sure you burn them at a place far from your residence and animal stables or bury them in a 30cm hole at 50 m away from any water body or throw them in a landfill dump while complying with local regulations.
Recommendations and Usage:
- Shake the product well before use.
- Pour 3l of water into a spraying container and add a 100ml bottle to treat 1 ha.
- Rinse the bottle 3 times by pouring the rinsing water into the spraying tank.
- Add the required volume of water to treat 1 ha.
Mode of Action
Muscular Dysfunction (FLB) and nervous system dysfunction (TCP) Flubendiamide acts as a Ryanodine Receptor disruptor of cellular calcium movement, important for muscle contractions. It causes lethargy, paralysis, rapid feeding cessation, and death.
Thiacloprid acts as an agonist on the postsynaptic nicotinic acetylcholine receptors of motor neurons in insects. This causes an over-stimulation of the nervous system and ultimately kills the insect.
Features and Benefits of Using Belt Expert
- Provides excellent efficacy and long-lasting protection to the crop.
- Effective broad-spectrum control on most of the chewing and some sucking pests.
Immediate cessation of the pest feeding: It immediately stops pests from feeding on the crop and damaging crops.
- It acts both contact and systemic actions on the pests. The combination gives dual action against pests (systemic & ingestion/contact).
- The Belt Expert insecticide is also a tool of build resistance management to pests and diseases.
- Belt expert also shows demonstrable plant growth enhance effect which will lead to better yield.
Crop and Target Pests
Give the first spray as soon as the incidence pests reach ETL (Economic Threshold Level) and 1-2 more sprays depending upon the level of the pest population in the field.
Note: Do not spray during active bee foraging period of the day
Package size: 100ml…