Cranstan Spectrum is a post-emergent systemic herbicide, effective for the control of the main grass weeds, broad leaves, and some sedges present in rice cultivation, with adequate crop selectivity. It is widely used to control annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds in wheat, corn, sugar cane, orchard, etc.
Cranstan spectrum contains Fluroxypyr-meptyl 230.7g/L and Cyhalofop-butyl 184.3g/l (EC).
Mode of Action
The herbicide is a post-emergence herbicide with foliar uptake only and no soil activity. Cyhalofop-buytl is a systemic herbicide that is readily absorbed by plant tissue is moderately phloem-mobile and accumulates in meristematic regions. Grass weeds cease growth immediately after the treatment while Fluroxypyr-Meptyl is a selective systemic post-emergent herbicide that can be absorbed by the leave, stem and root of weeds, and translocated throughout the plant.
- Apply Cranstan spectrum in early post-emergence, on small and exposed weeds that are in a state of vegetative development.
- Make a single application per crop cycle.
- Do not apply Cranstan Spectrum in the reproductive phase of the crop, apply a maximum of up to 35 days after sowing for varieties with a cycle close to 120 days.
- Use an application volume of 100 to 200 L of water/Ha.
- Cranstan Spectrum is incompatible with other herbicides for the control of sedges and broadleaves.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS FOR USE AND APPLICATION
- Cranstan spectrum causes moderate eye irritation.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during mixing and application operations.
- Do not contaminate drinking water, irrigation or domestic use.
- After using the product, bathe with plenty of soap and water, change and wash contaminated clothing.
- Do not transport or store together with food products, medicines for human or animal use, clothing, fertilizers, seeds, insecticides or fungicides.
- Wear protective clothing during handling, application and enter the treated area within the first 12 hours.
- Store the product in the original, labelled and closed container.
- In case of spillage, absorb and collect with sawdust or dry earth and incinerate in a specified oven.
Check out some of our new products here.