Ridomil Gold Fungicide (Syngenta Brand | 250g Sachets)
Use Ridomil Gold Fungicide to explore the complementary and synergistic characteristics of the two active products (metalaxyl and mancozeb). In addition to protecting your crops from fungicide attacks, this product also has a long-term effect on the crops.
Key crops for this product include vines, cucumber, onion, potatoes, grapes, tobacco, vegetables, citrus, tomato, turf, and ornamental. It can be applied to foliage, soil, or as a seed treatment.
- Ridomil Gold MZ Petite is a handy fungicide with double actions: systemic and contact. The systemic component is quickly absorbed by the green parts of the plant, transported acropetally, and distributed in the plant.
- This protects the plant from within, as well as the new growths that occurred shortly after treatment.
- The offered product is a specific fungicide for the control of oomycetes fungi (e.g., late blight and downy mildew diseases).
- Ensuring double protective action to plants, the systemic activity of metalaxyl, and the contact activity of mancozeb make this product one of the best fungicides you can get.
- It can be applied to foliage, soil, or as a seed treatment.
How to use Ridomil Gold Fungicide (Syngenta Brand | 250g Sachets)
- The interval between the treatments should be adjusted according to the climate conditions, the evolution of the disease, and the culture.
- No more than 3 treatments with Ridomil Gold products should be applied.
Characteristics of Ridomil Gold
- It has a strong efficacy against downy mildew.
- The rapid absorption and the marked system of Metalaxyl-M guarantee prompt and prolonged protection of both vegetation present at the time of treatment, and of the newly formed one.
- The Pepite formulation that is exclusive to the Syngenta brand gives the product considerable advantages in terms of safety, ease of use, handling, storage, and application phases.
- In viticulture, for optimal protection from downy mildew throughout the crop cycle and for correct resistance management.
Active Ingredient Composition
Other products to consider Ortiva Top Fungicide, Red Force Agricultural Fungicide (Jubaili Agrotec Brand)
Per Sachet, Per Carton