SAAF fungicide is a proven & classic fungicide with systemic & contact action used to prevent Leaf Spot Blast disease and Rust disease in all vegetable plants. It is a most trusted & widely used dual mode of action fungicide. SAAF fungicide is highly effective and helps protect the plant for a lengthy period of time.
Active ingredients: Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63%
Mode of Action: Saaf is a scientific combination of Mancozeb which is a contact fungicide of dithicarbamate group and carbendazim, a systemic fungicide of Benzimidazole carbamate group. One of the A.I passes Inter cellularly into the xylem vessels & it is swept along by the sap stream towards the shoot apex acropetally.
Uses of SAAF Fungicide
- Used in wide range of field crops.
- It provides control of fungal disease.
- SAAF fungicide effectively controls the fungal diseases by its systemic and contact action.
- This product helps in increasing the production of field crops and vegetables.
- It is a suitable fungicide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- SAAF fungicide is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
- It controls Brown leaf spot, Brown Spot, Alternaria leaf spot, Fruit spot, Early blight, Septoria leaf spot on all plants and crops
CROPS AND THEIR TARGET DISEASES
- Chili: Fruit rot, Leaf spot, Powdery mildew
- Grape: Anthracnose, Powdery mildew, Downy mildew
- Groundnut: Blast, Colar rot, Dry rot, Leaf spot, Root rot, Tika leaf
- Mango: Athracnose, Powdery mildew
- Paddy: Blast
- Potato: Black scurf, Early and Late blight
- Tea: Black rot, Blister rot, Die back, Grey blight and Red rust
- Chili- 300 g
- Groundnut- 200 g – 2.5 g/kg seed
- Grapes- 1.5 g/litre water
- Mango- 1.5 g / litre water
- Potato- 700 g
- Paddy – 300 g
- Tea-500 – 600 g
APPLICATION OF SAAF FUNGICIDE: It is applied by mixing 1 gram of SAAF with 1 litre of water and spraying over the treated crops. Can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes.
Find products related to this product here.
100g Sachet, 250g Sachet