Zebshi Fungicide Agro-Chemical (Mancozeb 80% WP) -250g is a non-systemic agricultural fungicide with protective actions on contact. It inhibits the germination of fungus spores. It is characterized with good persistence on the vegetable. Zebshi Mancozeb 80% WP has been effective against mites. The fungicide aids the rapid degradation of the soil and is safe for the environment. It is used on economic crops from many kinds of diseases resulted by germs.
Properties of Zebshi Fungicide Agro-Chemical (Mancozeb 80%)
- Zebshi Fungicide Agro-Chemical mancozeb 80% WP is a broad spectrum protectant fungicide.
- Used for controlling a wide range of diseases in agricultural, horticultural and ornamental crops.
- It has good compatibility and can be mixed with most fungicides and insecticides, including copper formulations with good release properties.
- There is almost no risk of resistance to plant safety, to human and animal safety, to environmental safety.
- It acts on multiple sites in fungal cells to control diseases.
- It has low solubility in water and breaks down quickly in soil and water.
Mode of Action
Zebshi Mancozeb 80% WP is a protective fungicide which reacts with, and inactivates sulfhydryl (SH) groups of amino acids and enzymes of fungal cells, resulting in disruption of lipid metabolism, respiration and production of ATP.
Direction for Use
- Zebshi Mancozeb 80% WP gives only short term protectant disease control and should be applied before fungal spores germinate.
- Multiple applications at regular intervals is recommended.
- Use correctly calibrated equipment to obtain maximum coverage of top and undersides of leaves, flowers, fruit and other parts of the plant where target diseases are likely to germinate.
- If disease pressure builds up or at key stages in plant growth, change to specifically recommended fungicides or fungicide programmes known to be effective in your local area.
- Ensure that the sprayer is the property and correctly calibrated before use. Shake the container before use. Half-fill the sprayer with clean water and add the recommended quantity of Zebshi Fungicide Agro-Chemical Mancozeb 80% WP.
- Pear black spot disease
- Citrus scab disease
- Ulcer disease
- Apple spotted leaf disease
- Grape downy mildew
- Litchi downy mildew
- Green Pepper blight
- Downy mildew of cucumber
- Melon and Watermelon
- Tomato blight
- Cotton rotten bell disease
- Wheat rust, powdery mildew
- Corn spot, streak
- Tobacco black shank
- Yam anthracnose
- Brown rot
- Root neck rot
- Spotted leaf disease
Apple, Banana, Beans, Bitter gourd, Bottel gourd, Cauliflower, Chillies, Coconut, Ginger, Grapes, Ground Nut, Guava, Jowar, Lentil, Maize, Musk Melon, Onion, Paddy, Potato, Soybean, Sugar beet, Sunflower, Tapioca, Tomato, Walnut, Watermelon, Wheat.
- Avoid contact: with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Avoid breathing vapour or spray mist.
- Do not mix with bare hands.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves and goggles, wear eyewear.
- Do not cat drink, and chew tobacco or smoke during application.
- Bathe or shower after spraying and change to clean clothes.
- Wash the used equipment and your hands thoroughly immediately with soap and water after handling.
- Skin contamination, in case of contact immediately wash skin with soap and plenty of running water.
- Remove contaminated clothing.
- Do not use atropine.
- Treat symptoms, for exposure to the eyes, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
- Ingestion, do not include vomiting, give activated charcoal and call for a physician who will treat symptomatically.
Handling and Storage Caution
Do not store near food, feeds, or drinking water. Store in a dry, well-ventilated place.
Related products: Guardian Xtra, Skywalk Agricultural Fungicide etc.