ForceU-ron with its active agent as Diuron, is a substituted urea herbicide used to control a wide variety of annual and perennial broadleaf and grassy weeds. It is used to control weeds and mosses on non-crop areas and among many agricultural crops such as fruit, cotton, sugar cane and legumes. It works by inhibiting photosynthesis.
ForceU-ron 1kg herbicide is applied as a spray for selective control of weeds in certain crops and for non-selective weed control on non-cropland areas. ForceU-ron herbicide may be applied to soil prior to emergence of weeds to control susceptible weed seedlings for an extended period of time.
It is suitable for the control of weeds in asparagus, bananas, cereals, cotton, lucerne, lupins, pulse crops and sugarcane.
Directions for Use
- DO NOT use in water-logged areas.
- DO NOT apply if greater than 50 mm rainfall is expected within 3 days of application.
- DO NOT irrigiate within 3 days of application.
- DO NOT apply to fields where the slope exceeds 3%.
- DO NOT spot spray more than 5% of total farm areas.
- DO NOT apply more than once per calendar year.
- DO NOT use in cotton UNLESS ALL irrigation tailwater and/or up to 25 mm rainfall can be captured and held on farm.
- DO NOT USE in pulse crops UNLESS application can be made using no-till farming practices.
- DO NOT use in lucerne UNLESS ALL irrigation tailwater can be captured and held on the farm.
Irrigation channels and drains:
- DO NOT USE in irrigation channels or drains UNLESS ALL irrigation tailwater and rainfall can be captured and held on farm.
Spray Drift Restraints:
- DO NOT apply by air.
DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than COARSE spray droplet size category according to nozzle manufacturer specifications that refer to the ASAE S572 Standard or the BCPC Guideline.
DO NOT apply when wind speed is less than 3 or more than 20 kilometres per hour as measured at the application site.
Mandatory No-Spray Zones:
- DO NOT apply when there is non-target vegetation downwind from the application area and within the mandatory no-spray zones.
- DO NOT apply when there are aquatic and wetland areas including aquacultural ponds, surface streams and rivers downwind from the application area and within the mandatory no-spray zones.
- Do not allow animals to drink water from treated bore drains for 3 Days before slaughter for human consumption.
Pulse Crops: Do not graze or cut for stock food for 35 days after application.
Other Crops: Not required when used as directed.
Harvest: Not required when used as directed.
- Before opening, carefully read Directions For Use, Precautionary Statements, Safety Directions and First Aid Instructions.
Application should be made to moist soil before weeds emerge unless otherwise recommended. Sufficient moisture in the form of rain or irrigation is necessary after application to move the chemical into the weed root zone. Add Wetspray® where recommended.
Thoroughly clean all traces of this product from application equipment immediately after use, otherwise injury to desirable vegetation may result when equipment is used again. Flush tank, pump, hose and boom
with several changes of water after removing nozzle tip and screens (clean these parts separately).
- Keep from contact with fertilisers,insecticides, fungicides and seeds.
Part fill tank with CLEAN water (50%). Commence vigorous agitation.
Add granules steadily.
DO NOT dump. Ensure complete dispersion before filling to volume with water. Continue agitation during spraying. DO NOT leave spray solution in tank overnight.
Agitation: An efficient by-pass agitator or means of mechanical agitation should be employed when using this product.
Selective Use in Crops:
- For selective use in crops it is important to apply recommended rates correctly. FORCEU-RON is most effective when applied to soil, which has been well tilled (clod free) and is free of weeds and trash.
Where not recommended for overall application, care should be taken to avoid spray drift onto fruit or foliage. Wetting agents should only be used where specified.
- Heavy rains after application of this product may cause severe crop damage, risk must be assumed by user.
DO NOT use on sandy or gravelly soils or soils low in organic matter.
Avoid contact of sprays with crop foliage or fruit.
Protection of Crops, Native and Other Non-Target Plants.
- DO NOT apply under weather conditions, or from spraying equipment, that may cause spray to drift onto nearby susceptible plants/crops, cropping lands or pastures.
Protection of Livestock:
- Low hazard to bees. May be applied at any time as recommended in the Directions for Use.
Protection of Wild Life, Fish, Crustaceans and Environment:
- Dangerous to fish. DO NOT contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used container.
Storage and Disposal:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in the closed, original container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- DO NOT store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight. Shake empty bag into spray tank.
- DO NOT dispose of undiluted chemicals on-site. Puncture or shred and bury empty containers at a local authority landfill. If no landfill is available, bury the containers below 500 mm in a disposal pit specifically marked and set up for this purpose clear of waterways, desirable vegetation and tree roots. Empty containers and product should not be burnt.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- DO NOT inhale dust or spray mist.
If product on skin, immediately wash area with soap and water.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking. Wash your hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
Single Sachet, Carton