Lara Force Gold Â Insecticide
Lara Force Gold Â (Insecticide) is an excellent, systemic, contact and stomach foliar and soil insecticide used in various crops such as cotton, cowpea, groundnut, vegetables, fruits, against biting pests and sucking insects, such aphids, hoppers etc.
Lambda-Cyhalothrin 5 % + Imidacloprid 15 % SC.
Importance of Insecticides
- Humans have attained important benefits from many uses of insecticides, including:
- Increased yields of crops because of protection from defoliation and diseases
- Prevention of much spoilage of stored foods
- Prevention of certain diseases, which conserves health and has saved the lives of millions of lives.
- Using Insecticides will lead to lower food prices as there would be a reduced crop infection.
- Reduces the populations of helpful insects.
- Fewer plants will be lost to pests and insects.
Features of Lara Force Gold Â
- Family: Synthetic pyrethroid for Lambda-Cyhalothrin and Neonicotinoid for Imidacloprid.
- Packaging: 250 ml / 40 pieces, 500 ml / 20 pieces, 1 L / 12 pieces
- Size: 100ml, 150g, 1kg, 1L, 250g, 250ml, 25cl, 500g, 500ml, 50cl, 750ml
Check these out Eagrowell Insecticide, Terminator Insecticide – 50% Chlorpyrifos | 5% Cypermethrin, Sharp Shooter Agricultural Insecticide -1L | Carton
Per 250ml, Per 500ml