- Terminator Insecticide – 50% Chlorpyrifos | 5% Cypermethrin is a powerful Non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action for controlling biting as well as sucking of insects. It is a very versatile insecticide and termiticide for agricultural and household pests. Terminator combines rapid initial action with a good long-lasting residual effect.
- Terminator has triple action through contact, stomach and fumigation. Also, good soil application insecticide to control soil insects like termites, white grubs, and root grubs etc. The insecticide is also used as a termiticide in pre and post-construction of buildings.
The active ingredients, Chlorpyrifos 50% Cypermethrin 5% EC, protects our farm from pests and insects including Lepidoptera, Coleoptera, Diptera, Hemiptera and various others. These are highly useful for various crops and farms like fruit (including citrus), vines, vegetables, potatoes, soya beans, cotton, coffee, cocoa, cereals, maize, rice, pecans, cucurbits, lettuce, capsicums, tomatoes, oilseed, beet, ornamentals, and forestry. They also protect our farms from cockroaches, mosquitoes, houseflies and various other insects.
MODE OF ACTION
It has triple action through contact, stomach and fumigation.
Terminator insecticide – Chlorpyrifos | Cypermethrin should be applied at the period of infection and should be applied via foliar spray.
- Avoid splashing, spilling, leaks, spray drift, and contamination of clothing.
- Never eat, smoke, drink, or chew while using pesticides.
- Do not ship or carry pesticides together with food or feed in a way that allows contamination of the edible items.
- Never transport pesticides in a closed passenger vehicle or in a closed cab.
- Dispose of empty containers carefully. Never reuse them.
Shop for more Insecticides HERE
Per Bottle, Per Carton