Jumper D Fungicide
Jumper-D Fungicide is an agricultural fungicide by Solevo used to control a wide range of fungal diseases on a broad range of crops. The active ingredient of Jumpa D is Dimethomorpe 80g/kg and Chlorothalonil400g/kg which possess both contact and systemic properties. It is applied as a foliar treatment for the prevention of downy mildew, early and late blights, crown, and root rots for, potatoes, tomatoes, and other vegetables.
Pests controlled by Jumper D Fungicide
Rust, purple spot, Leaf blight, Anthracnose, Downy mildew, Ring spot, Stalk rot, Botrytis rot, Pod & stem blight
Suitable crop for application of Jumper D
Cereals, Corn, Fruits, melon, Mushrooms, Peanuts, Potatoes, and Vegetables including asparagus, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, onions, celery, cucurbits.
Mode of action
Chlorothalonil: Non-systemic ingredients. Acts by preventing spore germination and zoospore motility. Dimethomorpe: Systemic. Fungi Cellulose synthesis inhibitor.
Application Usage And Guidance For Jumper D Fungicide
- Apply fungicides prior to the development of disease, although they may have systemic (“kickback”) action they will not completely eradicate diseases after they have started. And when a single disease lesion is observed in the field, many more lesions too small to observe are already working at your crop.
- Use shorter spray intervals during weather conducive to plant disease. However, most plant diseases require leaf wetness, Therefore, during periods of rain and heavy dews more frequent fungicide applications are a good idea. The normal range of spray applications is every 7 to 14 days.
- Know when to alternate fungicides. Systemic fungicides, those with a single mode of action, if applied again and again in sequence, may cause the disease fungi to mutate into a form resistant to the fungicide. Always alternate fungicide applications from one FRAC code (MOA code) number to another.
Precautions in Use of Jumper D
- Application and timing are important to maximize the effectiveness of fungicides. Adhere strictly to the label and comply with the appropriate timing and application method.
- Numerous pesticides are registered for use by crop farmers and it should be noted that a fungicide cannot be legally used for any purpose other than the purpose shown on the approved label.
- Specific safety precautions should also be taken particularly when transporting, mixing, and applying fungicides.
Consider also: Ridomil Gold Fungicide, SAAF Agricultural Fungicide, and Ultimax Agricultural Fungicide