Ortiva top herbicide is the green and anti-stress top choice fungicide from Syngenta to control fungi against diseases like powdery mildew, leaf spots & rusts in ornamental crops, peas & beans etc. Therefore it is used to control crops against diseases so as to help increase quality crop production.
It is suitable for use in all kinds of vegetable crops like cucumber, carrot, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, garlic, horseradish, leek, lettuce, melons, onion, as well as beans etc.
Ortiva Top acts on a wide range of diseases, preventive and curative, through contact activity, translaminar in plant and systemic, and is recommended to be used in vegetable crops.
Ortiva top herbicide:
||Powdery mildew (Sphaerotheca pannosa)
||Powdery mildew, ascochyta leafspots
||Angular leaf spots, rust, anthracnose
PS: Always observe a re-entry interval of 12 hours.
Product active ingredient
Azoxystrobin 200 g/lt: Belongs to the strobilurin group. It inhibits spore germination at the early stages of fungal development. This confers excellent protection against invasion by fungal pathogens. It is also active against post-germination stages of the fungal life cycle and confers anti-sporulant activity. Treated crops often display physiological benefits, such as enhanced greening which boosts marketable yield
Difenoconazole 125 g/lt: Belongs to the triazole group. It is taken up by the plant and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation. It stops the development of the fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes. Although the mode of action permits protective and curative use, it is recommended to apply the product early enough to avoid irreversible crop damage and build-up of the disease.
Application of Ortiva top to crops
- Tomatoes: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit matured.
- Eggplant: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit matured.
- Pepper: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit has matured.
- Beans: Floral buttons until pastes reach 70% of normal size.
- Cabbage and Brussel sprouts: 2 true leaves to reach normal size.
- Cauliflower and broccoli: 2 true leaves and the appearance of the first individual flowers.
- Carrot, pastranac, parsley, horseradish, radish, and celery: 2 true fungi to reach the normal size.
- Pumpkins and cucumber: the appearance of the first flowers and the maturity of the fruit.
- Salad: 6 true leaves to complete development.
- Melon/ green melon: from the first branch of the main stem to the maturity of the fruit.
- Leek: 6 true leaves to maturity.
- Strawberries and raspberries: The first open flowers (beginning to blossom) and until maturity, 2nd harvest.
- Directly sowing onion and onion, garlic: 6 true leaves and up to 50% of the fruit/bulb diameter.
- Green onions: 5 true leaves.
- Pea: Floral buttons and until 70% of pasta have reached the final size.
Advantages of using Ortiva top herbicide
- Ortiva top herbicides leaves stay green for longer.
- Photosynthesis is more efficient with the help of the product.
- Water stress tolerance is higher with product usage.
- Effective control of powdery mildew, rust, and leaf spot diseases.
- Excellent crop safety.
- Ortiva top herbicides are fully systemic & protect new growth.
Read more about other quality product at Farmsquare Nig