Roundup 360 Herbicide
Roundup is a non-selective post-emergence systemic herbicide. It is a non-volatile, water-soluble liquid product with non-residual effects.
It is used to control annual and perennial grasses, sedges, and most broad-leaved weeds. The herbicide has wide potential for total weed control in agriculture including horticulture, forestry, aquatic and non-crop areas
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate
It contains 360g glyphosate acid/L (in the form of 360g/L Glyphosate – Isopropylamine salt) in a water-based concentrate
Roundup has unrivaled efficacy, even on the toughest weeds and in weather conditions where inferior formulations fail to perform. It is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability and favourable environmental attributes.
Benefits of Roundup 360
- Roundup is compatible with a wide range of other products.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Its formulation features a sophisticated and efficient surfactant system.
Direction for use
The application is based on the low volume-low pressure principle which results in a reduced risk of non-target crop injury on contact with the herbicide.
After tilling, early weeds are allowed to emerge, then Roundup is sprayed at recommended dosage rate after the emergence of the first weed. Crops can be planted 24 hours after spraying.
||1000sqm per 20L
|Ground spraying equipment
||70 – 150L spray solution per ha at low pressure
Precaution while handling herbicide
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist to drift unto desirable vegetation.
- Spray actively growing weeds before planting (increases absorption at a lower rate).
you can also check Roundup Turbo
Per bottle, Per carton