Agrovert 11:46:14 foliar fertilizer are top quality blends made from the purest raw materials, with limited caking sensitivity and with a high level of micro-nutrients for fertigation or foliar application. Agrovert NPK 11:46:14 is water-soluble foliar fertilizers that provide a balanced formula for the growth of your vegetable plants. It’s used all through the life cycle of the plant and maximizes targeted crop yield. Agrovet NPK 11:46:14Fertilizer contains 11% nitrogen, 46% phosphorus and 14% potassium. It is high in phosphorus content.
Importance of Phosphorus to plant
Phosphorus (P) takes its rightful place alongside Nitrogen and Potassium among the three primary macronutrients essential to successful plant growth. Without Phosphorus, photosynthesis could not occur. Phosphorus has many important roles in plants. The nutrient is involved in many metabolic functions and plays a critical role in energy reactions, such as in photosynthesis and respiration, and for the general health and vigor of plants. The nutrient also plays a vital role in plant reproduction, of which grain production is an important result.
Benefits of Phosphorus to plant
- Phosphorus helps builds nucleic acids, proteins and enzyme.
- It increases disease resistance.
- Promotes crop uniformity.
- It also helps to facilitate root growth.
- Facilitates nitrogen fixation abilities of legumes
Agricultural benefits of Agrovert 11:46:14 foliar fertilizer
- Agrovert 11:46:14 foliar fertilizer is a very cost-effective and balanced fertilizer containing all major plant nutrients with trace elements.
- Its refined way of application makes nutrient loss avoidable thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- The micro-nutrients in this fertilizer is 100% chelated and fully available.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients i.e Nitrogen in 11%, phosphorous in 46%, and potassium in 11%.
- Water-soluble and Contains all the required nutrients for plants. Can also be used for hydroponics.
- The fertilizer is essential for vegetative growth in the early stages and seed and flower formation in a later stage.
Application of Agrovert 11:46:14 foliar fertilizer
It can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
More Agrovert foliar fertilizer: Agrovert 20:20:20, Agrovert 30:10:10