Poultry bell drinkers are made of high-quality plastic material and designed for durability. They provide access to a clean and continuous water supply for birds. Poultry bell drinker is used for raising chickens, made of high-durability polyethene. It is easily installed by connecting it directly to the water supply and thanks to its bell shape distribute the water so that several chickens can drink comfortably. It is completely detachable and easy to clean.
It’s suitable for cockerels, layers, broilers, turkey and all other poultry birds. At least one drinker is recommended for about 50 birds. It is used together with poultry feeders for chicken feeding and drinking. It is highly effective and more economical, especially for broilers.
This drinker is an innovative equipment ideal for providing a clean and continuous water supply for poultry. It is indicated for floor-reared poultry and can provide 24 hours supply of water once connected to a filled overhead tank. Also, it is unique, sensitive and maintenance-free.
- Poultry like chicken, duck and so on, feed on ground.
- Supply water pipe and water tank for automatic bell drinker.
Poultry Bell Drinker Precautions
- It is important to install this drinker according to the required height (the drinker lip should be a bit higher than the back of the birds) as this eases drinking and reduce water wastage and litter soiling.
- Keep the water level as low as possible at all times.
- For bell-type drinkers maintain depth at ½ to ¾ inch (12-20 mm), depending on drinker style, drinking activity, ambient temperature and litter conditions.
- Poultry bell drinkers should be cleaned daily.
- Flush overhead lines in periods of high temperature to provide fresh and cool water for the birds.
More quality Agricultural tools at Farmsquare Nig