Ballistic 10EC Broad Spectrum Insecticide
Ballistic 10EC Broad Spectrum Insecticide for the control of caterpillars, beetles, thrips, aphids on a broad range of fruits and vegetable crops, trees, and ornamentals. Contains 100g/l of cypermethrin as an emulsifiable concentrate.
It has a very fast response, easy to use, and easily affordable and accessible
- Size: 1L
- Texture: Liquid
- Weight: 4kg, 5kg
Importance of using Ballistic 10EC Insecticide.
- Prevents or reduces agricultural losses to pests with the use of pesticides improves yields.
- Ensures reliable supplies of agricultural produce at prices that are affordable to consumers.
- Improves the quality of the produce in terms of cosmetic appeal which is also important to buyers.
- Gives farmers rest of mind from pests and high-quality, quantity produces.
Application of Ballistic 10EC Insecticide and Precautions
- Calibrate the sprayer carefully and often to make sure you are applying the recommended amounts of insecticide. Usually, one nozzle per row is adequate for young row crops; for larger plants, two or three nozzles per row may be needed.
- During windy weather, do not use irrigation systems with nozzles positioned above the crop canopy for chemigation because they may cause pesticide drift from the treated field. Also, shut off the end guns during chemigation.
- Wear personal safety equipment while mixing and loading the insecticide. Avoid contaminating the site with spilled pesticide and dispose of the pesticide containers properly.
- Prevent groundwater contamination. For some insecticides, chemigation is prohibited because they are either highly toxic to mammals or are ineffective when applied in irrigation water.
- Carefully maintain and calibrate the pesticide injection pump unit to apply the insecticide uniformly at the desired rate in the irrigation water. Inaccurate calibration can result in under application, which reduces insecticide effectiveness, or over-application, which increases costs and may contaminate the crop and the environment.
Other Products DPRO 5.7WG Insecticide (Emamectin Benzoate 57g/kg), Terminator Insecticide – 50% Chlorpyrifos | 5% Cypermethrin
Per Bottle, Per Carton