Farmers commonly utilize C-Maxiforce to boost crop production. C-Maxiforce contains a specially developed adjuvant to enhance leaf surface adhesion, absorption, and action time. The product is devoid of dangerous substances that could endanger plant growth, such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate, etc. It is a fertilizer that dissolves in water and contains boron, calcium (nitrate), and amino acids.
The Product has the following characteristics:
- Foliar fertilizer with rapid plant absorption.
- Immediate, safe, and efficient response through foliar applications.
- Amino acids are the essential building blocks for plant growth.
- Also, amino acids reduces the stress resulting from adverse conditions (drought, high temperature, fungal infection, insects attacks).
- Liquid calcium product which utilizes the amino acid chelation to provide enhanced absorption capacity and bio-promotion.
- Boron facilitates the translocation of sugars from the leaf to the roots.
- Improvement of disease and stress tolerance.
- Efficiently reduces any physiological disorders linked to calcium deficiencies, such as: “bitter pit” in fruit trees; “tip burn” in lettuces and strawberries; “blossom end rot” in tomatoes and peppers; splitting of the fruit in citrus fruits; fruit displacement in mango, guava, cashew etc.
- Lastly, improved shelf life and storage time.
Rate of Use / ha: 500ml.
Dosage / 15L: 25ml.
N.B: The volume of clean water to cover one ha is 400 liters.
- Vegetable crops (tomato, cabbage, pepper)
- Field crops (maize, rice, wheat, sorghum…etc.)
- Orchards (mango, cashew, guava, citrus)
- Beans, soybeans, cowpea
- Potato, yam, cassava
Benefits of Using C-Maxiforce
- It exclusively contains pure, completely soluble nutrients.
The product is devoid of dangerous substances that could endanger plant growth, such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate, etc.
Additionally, can be mixed (and fertigated) with certain herbicides and agrochemicals in tanks.
- C-Maxiforce contains a specially developed adjuvant to enhance leaf surface adhesion, absorption, and action time.