Chicken brooder makes it easy to maintain the body temperature properly for the first few weeks of life for chicks, as birds might be subjected to chilling if not properly introduced to a regulated heat source. This has brought about the chicken brooders, which is produced to provide a source of heat for floor raised poultry birds
The chicken brooder
utilizes natural gas or methane, which is connected to a heating element-hanged 3-5 feets above the poultry bird or pen floor.
Our Gas brooder does not need a thermostat, because it works with the manual adjustment of the gas-flow/know and height level to control the heat intensity.
Shell: Imported heat-resistant aluminized steel;
Inner plate: cordierite honeycomb ceramic plate with catalyst-coated (black)
Safe switch: Copper flame-out protection device;
Adjust switch/Nozzle: Brass needle valve/Brass.
Advantages of the Infared Gas Brooder:
- The infrared gas brooder applied catalyst technology on ceramic plates, which make burning fully and save 20% gas than normal gas heater.
- Besides, it makes less gas emission.
- Energy Efficient above 20%.
- Smokelss and Flameless,good for animal.
- Flameout protection.
- One gas brooder can warm above 1000 chicks.
- Please keep the gas inlet pipe side downward sloping when installation the brooder(as shown above) to prevent overheating.
- It’s normal phenomenon there is blue flame at the beginning, after several minutes will disappear.
- If the blue flame always stay on ceramic plate, please check whether the pressure too low; If yes, please adjust the booster pump.
- The heat area doesn’t equal, please check whether the feather block at filter net.
- This product is flameless, only see the red heating surface no flame in normal working.
- Pls check up and clean the complete system parts termly.
- Check the brooder for proper temperature 24 hours prior to the arrival of chicks.
- Switch on the brooder heating source several hours before the arrival of the chicks in order to maintain required brooding temperature.
- Switch on the chicken brooder heating source several hours before the arrival of the chicks in order to maintain required brooding temperature.
- Watch the reaction of the chicks to the heating source in order to find out if the temperature provided is appropriate.
- Thus, the heat intensity can be adjusted by reducing the power of the bulb or raising the heating element higher from the birds.
- In case of too low temperature, there needs to be a supplement to the heating source. Also, the heating source can be further lowered to the ground.
- If there is a big red flame, the reason maybe:
- the pressure is too high. Please adjust the pressure reducing valve to required pressure.
- lack of Oxygen. Please keep room air circulation when brooder working.
- ceramic plate is broken; Please change the broken ceramic plate.