Copper Sulphate Fertilizer (25kg)
Copper sulphate (25kg) is used both as a fertilizer and a fungicide material. Foliar spraying of dilute solutions of Copper Sulphate is used for overcoming copper deficiency.While Copper Sulphate dissolved in water acts as a fungicide, it is also used with quick lime to prepare Bordeaux Mixture, again a widely used fungicide.
Major uses of copper sulphate:
- Used in the preparation of Fungicides.
- An essential component in the production of insecticides such as copper arsenate.
- Serve as a good source of Sulphur in correcting Sulphur deficiency in the soil.
- It can serve as a good source of Sulphur in correcting Sulphur deficiency in animals.
- A source of plant nutrients in rice field.
- It increases crop yield and improves poor quality land. Manure improves soil texture, recycles nitrogen, and Introduces essential bacteria. Pasture is improved so animals fatten up quicker. Once marshland is drained, fertilizers can help reclaim that land for pasture.
Application of copper sulphate fertilizer
Copper sulfate and copper oxide is the most common fertilizers for increasing copper levels. Copper chelate can also be used at about one-quarter of the recommended rate.
- Apply the fertilizers through broadcast or banded in the soil.
- Apply the fertilizer as foliar spray.
- Crops: All Crops
Benefits of Copper Sulphate
- It is an important component of proteins found in the enzymes that regulate the rate of many biochemical reactions in plants.
- Promotes seed production and formation.
- Plays an essential role in chlorophyll formation.
- Usage: Agriculture
- Pack Size: 25kg
- Pack Type: 25kg
- Color: White
- Purity: 99%
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade, Technical Grade, Analytical Grade, Bio-Tech Grade, POWDER
More products at Ortiva Top Fungicide, Red Force Agricultural Fungicide (Jubaili Agrotec Brand)