D.A.P Fertilizer (IPL Brand) -50kg is an excellent source of plant nutrition, it has the ability to dissolve quickly in soil to release plant-available phosphate and ammonium. It contains 18% nitrogen and 46% phosphate.
It’s made from two common constituents in the fertilizer industry, and its relatively high nutrient content and excellent physical properties make it a popular choice in farming.
It can be applied during tilling and during sowing, as well as for pre-sowing cultivation. Dissolving in soil, provides temporary alkalization of pH of the soil solution around the fertilizer granule, thus stimulating better uptake of phosphorus from the fertilizers on acid soils. When applied as plant food, it temporarily increases the soil pH, but over the long term, the treated ground becomes more acidic than before upon nitrification of the ammonium.
Advantages of DAP Fertilizer
- The product dissolves Quickly in soil.
- IPL DAP fertilizer is a cost-effective source of nitrogen because of the low cost of nitrogen present in it.
- The free ammonium present in DAP fertilizer gives a higher PH reaction immediately around the granules.
- The high-quality plant is produced when IPL DAP fertilizer is used.
- The product is a high analysis source of phosphate.
- It ensures good root system growth.
- DAP fertilizer is compatible with all soils
More at www.farmsquare.com