D.I Grow Organic fertilizer is a liquid organic foliar fertilizer gotten from the Acadian seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum). It is a complete fertilizer that makes plants to absorb all essential nutrients of both macro and micronutrients. It is a growth stimulant that improves vegetative growth, stimulates blooming and fruiting.
It is a soil amendment conditioner that gradually corrects the soil’s physical properties. It is safe and effective because it is mainly organic and non-toxic. It contains micro-nutrients and bio-stimulants, to help reduce or remove minor deficiencies in the plant.
It has a positive effect on germination, root development, and all-round growth. It tremendously increases cell division and longevity, producing greener, fresher plants that translate into higher yields during fruiting and flower production.
It increases the rate of photosynthesis in the leaves and stimulates nutrient absorption by plant roots.
Advantaged Benefits of DI Grow Application in Plants
- It improves the growth of leaves, stem, and root development.
- It also enhances the resistances of plants to harsh conditions.
- Seed germination is enhanced.
- It improves the rate of growth of plants.
- For the soil, it gradually improves the soil’s physical properties.
Benefits of DI Grow Green in Animals
- It increases the appetite of animals.
- DI Grow boosts the growth of the animals.
- It also increases the nutritional and biological value of animal feeds.
- Improves the quality and quantity of the animal.
- Boost the immunity of animals.
- Increases the time efficiency nutrition for poultry.
- When DI Grow Green is given to chicken, the yolk becomes richer in value and turns more yellow.
- For Broilers, DI Grow allows them to grow faster bigger and heavier.
Nutrition for Poultry Birds (Broilers, Layers, Duck, Quail, Turkey)
- Apply into drinking water.
- Administer to chickens at 4-7 days after hatching with a dosage of 1 tablespoon of D1 Grow Green + 10 liters of water given once a day.
- If it still remains and not used within 24 hours, it should be removed and replaced before use again.
- When being vaccinated, D1 Grow Green is applied on that same day only and given again on the following day.
Methods of DI Grow Application in Plants
Application is done even before planting because propagules are soaked in the D I Grow solution.
1. By Soaking Propagules: It is soaked to;
- to improve their sprouting power.
- increase the percentage of sprouting to break dormancy.
- to enhance the uniformity of germination.
2. By Spraying: This is the most preferred method of application. All plants that can be sprayed should be sprayed because the fertilizer is applied directly to its destination. It is preferred to spray all parts of the plant.
3. TUGAL Tugal method (flushing): It applies to plants whose leaves are too high to be accessed. It involves making holes around d plants (mainly trees). It can be applied to papaya, avocado, mangoes, Jack fruit, and other tree plants. Here the fertilizer is applied via the ground. Four holes are made about one foot from the tree then the mixed fertilizer is poured in each hole at the rate of 250mls of the mixture in each hole.
4. Root Infusion: This is also used on plants whose roots are easily accessible. Here the fertilizer is put in a polythene bag and then the plants’ root is inserted in the polythene bag with the fertilizer solution. It is suitable for very tall trees whose leaves are not accessible.
5. Injection Method: This is done on the banana. Bananas are only injected through the pseudostem.
- Using an injection take 5ml of concentrated fertilizer.
- Press as through you are injecting with injection facing upward in order to remove any air.
- Apply 5ml of concentrated D.I Grow Organic fertilizer once every 30 days per banana stem before flowering.
- Apply 5ml of concentrated D.I Grow Organic fertilizer once every 30 days per banana stem during fruiting and flowering.
6. Drilling Method: This is done on huge trees. Here the stem of the tree is drilled and a permanent PVC pipe is inserted. In the pipe is where D.I Grow Organic fertilizer has applied the injection of big trees by drilling. This is done on plants with hard large stems with 30cm diameter and above.
7. Soaking (Seed, Stem): All seeds can be soaked. Soaked seeds should be immediately planted. Stems like sugarcane, Cassava. Soaking duration for seeds with soft coats like Beans, Maize, etc should be 30 minutes and 24 hours for seeds with hard coat e.g. Rice.
Seeds dosage should be 45ml of D.I Grow Green in 15 liters of water.
Benefits of DI Grow
- It stimulates and enhances the growth of roots, stem, and leaves.
- Restores unhealthy plants back to health.
- Boosts plant immunity and resistance to deceases.
- Prevents premature of dropping of leaves, buds, flowers, and fruits.
- Shortens the time at which harvesting begins.
- Gradually improves soil physical properties.
- Increases shelf-life/storage period of harvest.
Use and Precautions
- Avoid using under the hot sun or when it is about to rain or drizzle.
- Apply before 9:30 am or after 5:30 pm for better results.
- Repeat application if it rains within 6 hours after spraying.
- If mixed with pesticides the dose of D.I.Grow should be doubled.
- The remaining mixture after spraying should be flushed on the soil.
- Do not keep the mixture for the next day. i.e. use all at given spraying.
DI Grow Ingredients
Row Green Ingredients: N 12: P 25: K 30+ ME.
Composition (mg/1): Manganese (Mn), Boron(B), Copper (Cu), Molybdenum (Mo), Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P2 O2), Potassium (K2 O), Magnesium Oxide (MgO), Iron (Fe).