Demon F1 Pepper Seeds (East-West | 5g) is a very vigorous variety with reliable performance in a range of different growing circumstances, Plants are tall with a concentrated set of fruits and are upright bearing. The attraction of Demon F1 is its fruit quality, firm, very nice bright red colour, and uniform fruits in size and shape.
We offer our customers Demon F1 hybrid pepper seeds from East-West Seed International, Thailand. This variety was specially bred to make an attractive plant for edible or ornamental use and produces prolific yields, grown indoors or outside. The seeds are packed in 5gram packs and their maturity day is between 70 to 75 days. The seeds are very productive with strong plant vigour and they have a high fruit set
Features of Demon F1 Pepper Seeds (East West | 5g)
- Origin: East-West Seed International, Thailand
- Variety: DEMON F1
- Maturity Days: 70 to 80 days
- Plant Vigour: Strong
- Shape: Straight/Curved
- Length: 7-9cm
- Diameter:9 to 1.1cm
- Immature colour: Green
- Mature color: Bright Red
- Wall Thickness: Thick
- Pungency/Aroma: Highly pungent with a strong aromatic taste and very productive
- Intermediate Resistance: Tm and Cmv (cucumber Mosaic Virus)
- Seed pack: 5 grams pack
Importance of growing Demon F1 Pepper Seeds
Demon F1 Pepper is more vigorous and faster in growth than other plants, which is great for those working in agriculture as they can reap greater crops and make more money. It is also more resistant to many diseases and parasite, which effect parent plants.
Health benefits of eating Demon F1 Pepper Seeds (East West | 5g)
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- It mitigates migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improving of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevents bad breath: They serve as disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odor of your breath.
- It prevents allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.
How to plant Demon F1 Pepper Seeds
- Start pepper seed indoors 7 to 10 weeks before the date you intend to set seedlings into the garden.
- Sow 3 to 4 seeds to a pot or across flats.
- Sow seed ¼ to ½ inch (7-13 mm) deep.
- Germination takes place after 7 to 10 days
- Keep the seed starting mix just moist until seedlings emerge.
- Remove the weaker seedlings once the strongest seedling is about 2 inches (5 cm) tall.
- Seedlings started indoors should be kept under grow light or in a sunny window after germination.
- Water to keep the seed starting mix from drying.
- Transfer seedlings to a larger container once they are 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm) tall; be sure that seedlings have enough room for root growth. This process is called “potting up.” Continue to pot up seedlings as they outgrow containers—until they are transplanted into the garden or a very large container.
You can get more of our seeds Jupita Sweet Pepper, Lengai RZ F1 Pepper, Nirmanda F1 Pepper