Drip Irrigation filter 2 inches
Drip Irrigation filter 2 inches removes organic materials such as algae and coarse particles through a thick layer of sand contained in the filter through which is passed the water for filtration thereby reducing fertilizer and nutrient loss due to a localized application and reduced leaching.
The Filter is suitable for every irrigation application. With various filtration degrees available to cover your irrigation system needs, the filters are made from high quality engineered plastics, offering excellent mechanical strength, durability, and ease of installation.
No tools are needed for removing the filter element from the filter housing for rinsing, which makes them easy to maintain.
Characteristic Qualities of Drip Irrigation filter 2 inches
- Easy maintenance; No tools are required for extracting the elements from the filter housing for rinsing.
- High quality
- Excellent mechanical strength and corrosion resistance
- Low-pressure loss
- Interchangeable filter elements for a wide range of flow rates, various filtration degrees
and irrigation applications.
- Screen cylinders or Disc elements.
Uses of Drip Irrigation filter 2 inches
- To remove organic materials such as algae and coarse particles through a thick layer of sand contained in the filter through which is passed the water for filtration.
- Fertilizer and nutrient loss are minimized due to a localized application and reduced leaching.
- Water application efficiency is high when managed correctly.
- Field levelling is not necessary.
- Fields with irregular shapes are easily accommodated.
- The disc elements are made to provide high retention of organic substances and are constructed from plastic discs that are stacked onto a telescopic core.
- The discs are grooved on both sides and intersect to form the filtration element when compressed on the telescopic core.
- The disc element incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing.
- The direction of flow in these elements is from the outside – in along the element, therefore the effective filtration area is comprised of both the outside surface and the channels formed by the intersected grooves.
- Suspended organic particles adhere to the grooved surface adding depth to the filtration process.
- Cleaning the disc element is made simple by the unique design of the telescopic core which allows the discs to separate during the cleaning process while maintaining perfect sealing when the element is in the filter housing.
Screen Element Features
- The screen elements are constructed of moulded plastic ribs that support a stainless steel weave wire for a filtration range of 80 or 100 microns.
- The direction of flow in the screen element is from the inside out. Suspended solids accumulate on the inner side of the screen.
- The screen elements are designed for creating very low head loss, retention of organic substances, and are especially suitable for separating inorganic particles.
- The screen element incorporates two O-rings to ensure perfect sealing inside the filter housing