Eagrowell insecticide is a new generation insecticide in which two strong active ingredients, Emamectin Benzoate 1.5% and Indoxacarb 8.5% SC are combined.
Emamectin benzoate is widely used in controlling lepidopterous pests while Indoxacarb is originally developed for use against insects strains that had developed resistance to other insecticides.
Mode of Action
Eagrowell is an insecticide with broad-spectrum applicability through stomach and contact actions. It penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf. The mechanism of action is unique in the panorama of insecticides.
Benefits of Eagrowell Insecticide
- It comes in liquid form to ease mixing and application process as against other powdered form of the emamectin in the market.
- It is environmentally safe, not harmful to bees and fish.
- It is very effective in controlling stem borers in maize and bollworms in cotton and other vegetables.
Check product label for the right amount of eagrowell insecticide to apply.
- Avoid eye and skin contact.
- Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use.
- Wash contaminated clothing after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while mixing or applying the product or before washing hands and face.
- Wear suitable protective clothing when handling the concentrate or mixing – protective gloves, boots and face shield.
- Clean applicator after use.
- Dispose of rinsate where it will not contaminate crops, grazing, rivers, dams and boreholes.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating
- Do not use the empty container for any other purpose.
Per Bottle, Per Carton