Motorized knapsack sprayer used for Spraying and application of chemicals such as herbicides, insecticides, foliar fertilizers etc is one of the production management practices performed on the farm in agricultural crops and livestock production in order to minimize weeds, pests and diseases challenge.
This has brought about the technology of motorized sprayer, which enables the farmer to apply these chemicals with relative ease and comfort. This agricultural equipment helps to extremely minimize the stress that comes with Knapsack manual pumping action
The Uses of a Motorized Knapsack Sprayer Includes:
- To control weeds that compete against crops for nutrients and yield, with the application of herbicides.
- To help also in controlling weeds that attracts insects by use of herbicides.
- To ensure faster means to control insect pests that can cause diseases by using chemicals like insecticides and pesticides.
- Also to control fungal diseases using fungicides.
- Used to apply micronutrients on the plants, boron, manganese, etc. and foliar fertilizers.
Main Product Characteristics:
- This machine adopts gear structure to decrease speed, so it is very durable.
- The main part is the plunger pump of two directions’ type.
- The structure is simple and compact, so it is easy for maintenance.
- This machine has high pressure, big flow and good efficiency, so the protective effect is very obvious.
- The main spraying parts are three nozzles, so the spraying rage is wide.
1. It allows for better coverage of difficult targets than conventional spraying.
2. It makes use of lesser quantity of water, up times ten of the manual sprayer
3. Increased spray efficiency, increased spray efficacy, lower economic costs, greater safety and less damage to the environments.
4. This system saves time and provides better coverage.
5. Using less pesticide per acre increases worker safety and also reduces the potential for environmental damage. Pesticides applied with an electrostatic sprayer are applied directly to the target pest with minimal run-off or overspray
6. A major advantage of this sprayers is that they can save about 90% water, so its normal flow indicator should be 5-15 liters per hour, usually not more than 20 liters
7. The average electric sprayer flow of up to 60-80 liters per hour, spraying acres of land area may consume 48 liters of water. If you find that a bucket of water can be sprayed in about 10 minutes, you can basically assume it is just an ordinary electric sprayer.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.