Counter Flow Cooler Cooling Machine achieves refrigeration by vapor-compression or absorption cycles. These liquids can flow through the heat exchanger to cool the air or equipment.
Mainly applicable to a variety of granular material cooling. The cooling machine achieves refrigeration by vapor-compression or absorption cycles. These liquids can flow through the heat exchanger to cool the air or equipment.
The vapor compression cooler consists of four main components of a vapor compression refrigeration cycle (such as compressor, evaporator, condenser, part metering device). Otherwise, the machine can realize different refrigerants, the refrigerant used in the absorption refrigerator, and the benign silica gel used in the city as a desiccant.
Counter-Flow Cooler Working Principle
- The dried wet material is sent to the hopper by a belt conveyor or a bucket elevator and then fed through the hopper through the feeding pipe into the feeding end.
- The slope of the feeding pipe is greater than the natural inclination of the material. So that the material flows smoothly into the cooler.
- The cooler cylinder is a rotating cylinder that is slightly inclined to the horizontal.
- The material is added from the higher end, the heat carrier is discharged from the lower end, and is in counter contact with the material.
- The heat carrier and the material simultaneously flow into the cylinders as the rotating material of the cylinder is moved by gravity to the lower end.
- During the forward movement of the wet material in the cylinder body, the heat supply of the heat carrier is directly or indirectly obtained. So that the hot material is cooled, and then sent out at the discharge end through a belt conveyor or a screw conveyor.
- A copy board is arranged on the inner wall of the cylinder, and its function is to copy and sprinkle the material. So that the contact surface of the material and the airflow is increased. And then increase the cooling rate and promote the advancement of the material.
- The cooling body is generally classified into cold air or the like. After the heat carrier passes through the feed cooling machine, a cyclone is generally required to trap the material contained in the gas.
- If you want to further reduce the dust content of the exhaust gas, you should also discharge it after passing the bag filter or the wet dust collector.
Product Technical Parameters
Advantages Of Counter Flow Cooler
- The counterflow cooler has low air consumption.
- The temperature difference between pellets and cold air decrease to the minute.
- The discharging system of the counterflow cooler ensures pellets distribute uniform.
- Cooling of heat-treated materials to ensure proper storage.
- Counter-flow cooling provides efficient energy transfer.
- Clean operating conditions.
- Low maintenance and operational costs
The cooling principle
Prior to storage, pellets are cooled down to an ambient temperature of 5 degrees Celcius to obtain the most suitable for storage over both shorter and longer periods of time.