The ear tag applicator is used to attach identification ear tags to animal ears. It has many uses and can be used to attach small or large ear tags for sheep, goats, pigs, or cattle.
Large, medium, and small ear tags for animals can be applied using this high-quality, strong, efficient, and reliable ear tag applicator.
Both management and production are benefited through ear tagging. A stress-free tagging procedure is ensured by the use of a reliable ear tag applicator.
This top-notch ear tag applicator not only offers you great precision but also helps with long-term ear tag retention, making the entire process simpler for livestock farmers and less stressful.
Various animal ear tags can be attached using this ear tag applicator.
In the livestock business, it’s best practice to be able to identify each animal on your farm. Your animals can be easily identified for sale or culling as well as for managing their reproductive and health issues if they are tagged.
It is used together with plastic ear tags, which can be either blank or numbered depending on your preference. Ear tags are set and remain there for years.
Using this high-quality ear tag applicator speeds up the process. Additionally, its level of accuracy aids in reducing the risk of infection.
Characteristics of the Ear Tag Applicator
- Durable Material: This ear tag tool is comprised of a sturdy, rust-resistant alloy with a stainless steel clamp.
Widely Used: A useful tool for livestock farmers that may be used to attach ear tags to a variety of farm animals, including pigs, sheep, goats, cattle, and horses. Smaller applicator pins result in less bleeding, which lessens animal pain.
- Lock Design: To open or close the ear tag pliers.
- Non-Slip: A non-slip coating gives the item a comfortable hand grip, and the stainless steel spring has excellent flexibility to save effort.
Proper Use of the Applicators
- Before attempting to place a tag it is best to make sure that the applicator’s pin and the clamp are not bent, broken, and that they are aligned.
- Alignment is important to ensure the interlocking of the tag pieces and can be checked by clamping them together.
- The pin should slide easily into the clamp. The tag or button should slide smoothly into the applicator clip. Then the stud should go onto the pin.
- After making sure that everything is aligned and placed properly, the application of the tag can begin.
Maintenance: Infections can quickly spread when an applicator is shared across many groups of livestock. Applicators for ear tags should be carefully cleaned with alcohol or another sort of disinfectant on a regular basis.
|EarTag Applicator Size||
Small (Goats, sheeps, Pigs), Large (Cows, Horses, Donkeys)