Drip Irrigation Hole Punch
Drip irrigation hole punches are used for making a precise hole in mainline tubing to install drip emitters,micro-sprinklers, or transfer barbs. The punches are designed to remove the residual debris formed as the hole is created in the drip tubing, protecting the drip emitters and micro-sprinklers from plastic debris that can, over time, plug the system.
- Used to puncture holes when installing drip emitters and micro-sprinklers in polyethene tubing
- Designed to remove the residual debris formed as the hole is created in the drip tubing
- Easy-grip handle constructed of durable plastic and non-corrosive materials
- The punch stainless steel pins can be replaced
- Constructed of UV-resistant, high-impact plastic
- The basic punch is inexpensive and used only for punching single holes into drip tubing.