Drip irrigation involves wetting crops at the root level at a slow rate from a system of small diameter pipes or hose fitted with outlets called emitters. Drip irriga tion guarantees efficient utilization of water and nutrients by allowing water to trickle to the roots of plants. It is more suitable for crops planted in rows. crops such as vegetables and soft fruit, tree and vine crops where one or more drippers can be provided for each plant.
Layflat Connector (With Valve | Without Valve)
₦16,000 – ₦17,000
Layflat Connectors are fittings used in drip irrigation to connect drip tape to the lay-flat hose. Layflat connectors are specifically designed to meet farmers’ irrigation needs at a low cost.
- It saves water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants
- It is easy to install and highly cost-effective.
- It is easy to connect and disconnect.
- It is Suitable for permanent applications.
- Perfect for agricultural and horticultural water systems.