PVC Suction Hose For Irrigation Water Pump
Suction hoses, sometimes called ‘discharge hoses’, are semi-rigid hoses, often made from a flexible PVC that encases a rigid PVC helix. They operate under negative pressures, which means that a suction hose draws water from an unpressurized (or static) water source. Its smooth bore maintains optimum flow, it does not rust, and it’s very easy to use.
Using a suction hose in a crisis situation would involve the need for transporting water from one place to another. There are two main examples of this. The first is in the case of a fire, as firefighters need to source water in large quantities to put it out. The second is in the case of a flood, where vast amounts of water need to be extracted from a particular area as soon as possible.
The suction hose is a water transfer hose that comes in several types of inches water pump suction hoses. The suction hose is with a continuous crush-resistant PVC helix. Its smooth bore maintains optimum flow.
A suction hose needs to withstand the more extreme situations it is used in. Its ridged exterior gives it flexibility and maintains the strength of its PVC makeup. Its smooth bore (interior) allows for more effective suction.
Suction hoses can also be used as an attachment to a water pump for flooding. The motor in the pump creates a vacuum, which pulls the water up the hose. A hard suction hose is sturdy and can withstand large quantities of water if well-maintained. For instance, suction hose filters prevent loose debris from entering and damaging the hose.
Characteristics Features of the PVC Suction Hose
- Colour: Green
- Inches Type: 2″; 3″
- Super flexible and lightweight
- Good vacuum pressure.
- Temperature range: -5 to +60
- Easy to handle, light, and flexible.
- Supplied per yard meter.
- Resistant to crushing.
- Suitable for light chemicals and fertilizers.
- A high-quality all-round hose
- Suitable for most pumping duties.
- Application and Uses PVC Suction Hose
- Widely used in industrial and agricultural applications with water pumps for transferring water for irrigation purposes.
- Suitable for also conveying other liquid, powder, and granular material.
- Extensively used for suction and discharge public utilities, drainage, ships, silos, and irrigation plants too.
- Excellent corrosion-proof protection for cable-conduit and underground piping.
- Suction hoses serve as an attachment to a water pump for flooding.
Apart from PVC Suction Hose For Irrigation Water Pump, you can shop other irrigation equipment HERE.
2 inches, 3 inches