- The thermal foggers are not only helpful in combating the pest invasion problem but also very effective in case of fighting molds, eliminating different kinds of odors as well. Let’s check out the advantages of Thermal Fogging Equipment in detail.
- Cheaper option: when you compare the other kind of foggers like ULV and Cold then you can find that the thermal foggers are more than two times cheaper than its peers, so if you are buying for your home it’s better to go for this one rather than any other kind of fogger. Apart from that instead of hiring the professional services if you can buy this it will serve you for a longer period of time which will give you more savings and better service.
- Efficiency: the efficiency of this fogger is also more than cold and other kinds of foggers. It consumes less energy to spread the insecticide in the area. Also, they tend to use a low concentration of the ingredients so you can use it for larger areas.
- Thick and visible fog: cold foggers emit almost invisible fogs in the area so it will be difficult to check whether the area is covered well with the mist or not. On the other hand with ULV foggers also you can create fogs which are not visible enough. But thermal foggers use heat to vaporize the solution and create a think yet visible fog for controlling the pest.
- Easy use: as the thermal foggers create a thick mist so it’s very easy to control the flow and spread it evenly in the affected area. As the Thermal Fogging Equipment is available in various sizes so it’s easier to carry and handle it too. Higher density for effective control: as the thermal foggers can create very tiny droplets so it’s easier to get the maximum amount of the mix and spread it as well. Thus due to the high density and smaller droplet sizes it becomes easier to control the insects in a better way.
Fogger Disinfectant Machine Electric
₦40,000 – ₦50,000
We offer fogger machine which is an ergonomic device used in all cases of indoor sanitization against many forms of microbes.
- Our indoor fogging sanitizer machine is the appropriate solution as it can disinfect in 360 degrees without leaving any spot out.
- With a wired remote control, you can always have direct control of your fog machine.
- We currently have two models (KS900W and KS400W) with different specifications (see the price panel for details).
- Heat up time is 3 to 4 minutes, spray distance is 4 to 6 meters, fog oil capacity is 0.8 to 1 liters, mist output is 1000 to 2000cfm.
Place your orders now to start seamless disinfection of your homes/ workplace.