Heating Lamp (Pigs, Livestock and brooding birds)
The heating lamp provides a warm source of heat for growing animals (lambs, goat kids, chickens, piglets, ducks, puppies) or cold/convalescing animals. The heating lamp is a strong, safe, and protective wire-guard, protected power cord, and sturdy metal hanging chains.
- Made with glass-reinforced plastic that is resistant to high temperatures.
- Wire-grill attachment keeps animals from damaging the bulb.
- Uses standard infrared (heat) bulbs, thus saves electric energy costs, thereby reducing production costs and complying with environmental sustainability requirements.
- Regular light/heat supply for juvenile livestock to keep warm as well as feed.
- It is very reliable with little maintenance required.
- Improves animal comfort and performance.
Note: Heating lamps can be used for brooding birds, pigs, pets, and other kinds of livestock.