- Nipple drinkers are a cost-effective solution for clean drinking water and reduce contamination.
- To minimize water losses, the right height is important.
- When drinking, the pig’s head should be inclined upwards so that the water flows directly into the pig’s mouth. This is why the nipples are placed at different heights in piglet rearing and finishing.
To meet the different market demands, we have included a variety of nipple drinkers and the corresponding tubes in its product range. Among these are:
- high-pressure nipples for sows;
- high- and low-pressure nipples for piglets;
- high- and low-pressure nipples for growing and final finishing;
- vacuum trough floating tubes.
Optionally available are drinking tubes with guard, which may also be retrofitted. The guard keeps the pigs from getting hurt at the nipple drinker, for example when moving out ready-for-slaughter finishing pigs.