F1 Goliath Sweet Pepper (5g)
Goliath Sweet Pepper is an hybrid seed produced from Technisem company. A very vigorous and productive, very firm and big size fruits ideal for the raining season.
It is is unpretentious to climatic conditions, suitable for cultivation in open ground.
Pepper is suitable for growing on a production scale due to its high yield, easy to tolerate the transportation and exceptional flavor.
Characteristics of F1 Goliath Sweet Pepper (5g)
- Plants bear large-sized, 4-lobed fruits.
- Fruits of 7 1/2-inches long, up to 4-inches in diameter
- Maturity colour from pale yellowy-green to bright, luscious red.
- Ripening period of 70-75 days from the day seedlings are planted.
Matures to 30-inches tall x 12-inches wide in plant size.
Resistant to three races of bacterial spot disease
Benefits Of Sweet Pepper
- Reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration
- Protect against certain chronic diseases
- Delay age-related memory loss
- Reduce the likelihood of anaemia
- Promotes a healthy heart
- Mitigates migraines
- Relieves joint pain
- Improves metabolism
- Fights the Flu, Colds and Fungal Infections
- Prevents bad breath
Planting and Care of Pepper
- Young seedlings need timely watering and top dressing.
- After transplanting seedlings to a permanent place, it is necessary to shade the beds for several days.
- In the wet season, phosphorus and potash fertilizers are required, and in the dry season, nitrogen fertilizers are required.
- Others are introduced after planting seedlings in the phase of fruit formation and during the period of mass fruiting.
- Mulching the soil with a black film accelerates fruit ripening.