Flexible 3″ to 2″ Coupling For Irrigation Fitting
The flexible 3″ to 2″ Coupling is a removable fitting used in joining two pipes of different sizes together. It helps create an effective, leakproof connection with a flexible coupling. The coupling allows easy, quick fitting and it can flex to fit for an easy hookup. It also resists corrosion, rot, and degradation from sunlight and chemicals. Suitable for joining pipes in any system of irrigation on the farm. It is also made of plastic and steel.
A Coupling or Coupler plays an important role in connecting the pipe sections while maintaining the integrity of the pipes in the process. It is a very useful pipe fitting for the piping and plumbing industry. Most pipe or irrigation installations require several lengths of pipe to be joined together or cut to facilitate changes in direction and crossing of obstacles. Pipe coupling allows two pipes of either the same or different sizes to be joined together to make a long pipe run.
Therefore, the coupling can be increased to 3″ or reduced to 2″ in internal diameter to join different-sized pipes (like T or cross-shaped) to join more than two pipes, or angled to form bends.
Functions of Flexible 3″ to 2″ Coupling For Irrigation Fitting
- It helps to extend or terminate pipe runs irrespective of the different sizes of 3″ and 2″.
- It is also used to fit 2″ pipe to 3″ pipe and vice-versa
- It can be used to change pipe size.
- It can be used to repair a broken or leaking pipe
Reducing coupling is used to connect pipes of dissimilar diameters. The reducing coupling means it has two different sizes of threads on each side. Reducing coupling like the 3″ to 2″ is typically used where small process feeder lines are joined into large supply circuits or where small diameter fittings are installed.
Reducing coupling feature a simple, stepped-down profile and screw onto the two lengths of pipe in the same way a standard pipe joint does. Welded-reducing coupler designs are similar to threaded designs without the threads.
Important Features of Couplings
- Couplings come in all standard pipe sizes and are available for almost all types of pipe
- Mostly cylindrical in design.
- Available in both plastic and steel finishes.
- Couplings compensate for axial, lateral, and angular shaft misalignment.
- Couplings operate in a quiet and smooth way.
- There is a great degree of torsional stiffness.
- There is the right angular transmission of angular motion and torque.
- Usually long life.
- Easy mounting and dismounting.
- Low lateral stiffness etc.
Stainless Steel Pipe Coupling
Stainless Steel pipe couplings are widely used pipe couplings in the piping and plumbing industry. The material standard for stainless steel pipe coupling is ASTM A182, grades in F304/L or 316/L.
Features of Flexible Coupling 3″ x 2″
- Coupling Size – 3″ x 2″
- Material type: Stainless and Plastic
- Color: Black (Plastic) and Silver (Stainless steel)
- Easily Fits.
- Easy to install.
Advantages of Using Flexible Coupling.
- Helps compensate for pipe misalignment, while still providing a tight seal.
- It simplifies the installation process of irrigation systems.
- It reduces noise transmission and increases pipeline flexibility.
- Greatly reduces assembly time and labor costs.
- Designed to fit pipes and equipment of different sizes into each other.
- Also designed to take the place of ordinary fittings, connectors, elbows, and tees.
Other handpicked irrigation equipment Layflat Hose, Rain Gun, and Irrigation Tape.