Electric Fogging Machines
Electrical fogger disinfectant machine uses heat to transform liquid insecticide into a fog or smoke. Thermal electric fogging machine is a very popular equipment used for insect control operation. These foggers are helpful in maintaining disease and pest free environment. These thermal foggers are best suit for disinfecting poultry and keep the spread of diseases in check. These fogging machines are high-tech model designed with super quality, high performance and efficiency. A thermal fogger have its name so because it is a device that uses heat to produce a fog without degrading the active ingredient. A thermal fogger produces droplet of different sizes including a large number of very small droplets. This is why a thermal fogger is a preferred choice to reach air spaces in areas highly obstructed by vegetation, or other physical obstructions in buildings. The Method of disinfection is called Aerosols and it is don with the aid of a fogger
Advantages of using a Fogging Machine
- The thermal foggers are not only helpful in combating the pest invasion problem but also very effective in case of fighting molds, eliminating different kinds of odors as well. Let’s check out the advantages of Thermal Fogging Equipment in detail.
- Cheaper option: when you compare the other kind of foggers like ULV and Cold then you can find that the thermal foggers are more than two times cheaper than its peers, so if you are buying for your home it’s better to go for this one rather than any other kind of fogger. Apart from that instead of hiring the professional services if you can buy this it will serve you for a longer period of time which will give you more savings and better service.
- Efficiency: the efficiency of this fogger is also more than cold and other kinds of foggers. It consumes less energy to spread the insecticide in the area. Also, they tend to use a low concentration of the ingredients so you can use it for larger areas.
- Thick and visible fog: cold foggers emit almost invisible fogs in the area so it will be difficult to check whether the area is covered well with the mist or not. On the other hand with ULV foggers also you can create fogs which are not visible enough. But thermal foggers use heat to vaporize the solution and create a think yet visible fog for controlling the pest.
- Easy use: as the thermal foggers create a thick mist so it’s very easy to control the flow and spread it evenly in the affected area. As the Thermal Fogging Equipment is available in various sizes so it’s easier to carry and handle it too. Higher density for effective control: as the thermal foggers can create very tiny droplets so it’s easier to get the maximum amount of the mix and spread it as well. Thus due to the high density and smaller droplet sizes it becomes easier to control the insects in a better way.
Advantages of Aerosol delivered disinfectants via a fogging machine
- Fresher Air. Aerosol-delivered disinfectants reduce the presence of germs on surfaces and unpleasant odors in the air.
- Lowered Emissions. Automotive maintenance aerosol products are used to clean brake systems, lowering emissions.
- Cleaner Water. New designs in the aerosol delivery of pesticides and fertilizers originally developed for use at vineyards in California make it possible to apply the insecticide directly to the plants, with little or no toxic chemicals settling onto the ground, preserving the purity of the groundwater
- Right On Target. Aerosol technology produces precise amounts of product to an exact area, eliminating waste. You can aim and spray exactly where you want to, with maximum effectiveness.
- No Mess. Aerosol products are also spill-proof.
- Stays Fresh. Aerosol products are hermetically sealed, meaning no air gets in and no air gets out, like a vacuum, allowing cans to boast a long shelf life.
- Save Money. Aerosol Duct Sealing prevents leaks in a home’s ductwork, saving up to 30% of the home’s heating or cooling energy.