Raw material for the production of glucose syrups, industrial alcohol and bakery products, the production of adhesives, as an extender for plywood glues and as a source of starch in textile sizing. Specifically;
• Bakery products – HQCF is used at levels of 10-35% in bakery products. Popular in rural areas where consumers preferred the heavy cake like texture.
• Glucose syrups – A controlled process is developed for conversion of HQCF into sugar syrups with a range of dextrose equivalents to meet different end-user requirements using enzymes from plant seedlings.
• Industrial and potable alcohol – A system developed for conversion of sugar syrup into ethyl alcohol for industrial or potable use.
• Adhesives – HQCF blended with soluble borax and caustic soda to produce Bauer type paperboard adhesive that could completely replace imported starch based materials. HQCF was used for complete substitution of wheat flour as an extender in urea and phenol formaldehyde resin plywood adhesives.
– Appearance: White Powder
– Moisture: 13.0 % Max
– PH: 5.0 – 7.0
– Sieve Test: 99.50 Min
– Whiteness: 94.00 Min
– Ash: 0.2 % Max
– Protein: 0.2 % Max
– Packing Size: 25kg
– Packing Detail : PP/PE Bag, Paper Bag, Jumbo Bag
Usage for Food Application like Confectioneries. For Industrial Application like Paper, Textile etc
Check out High Quality Cassava Stems