G.Doxynor Antibiotic is an antibiotic formulation indicated for combating gastrointestinal infections in calves and poultry as well as respiratory tract infections of poultry, calves, and pigs.
Infections of the gastrointestinal system, often known as GI infections, can be viral, bacterial, or parasitic. Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, and fevers are the most typical symptoms. Bloody stool or vomiting, chest discomfort, irregular heartbeat, headaches, confusion, changes in vision, weakness, muscle paralysis, or hallucinations are all signs of a severe infection.
G.Doxynor wsp is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to gentamycin and/or doxycycline.
COMPOSITION OF G.DOXYNOR
- Doxynor contains per gram:
Doxycycline HCL…. 200mg
INDICATIONS OF G.DOXYNOR
G.Doxynor is indicated for combating gastrointestinal infections in calves and poultry as well as respiratory tract infections of poultry, calves, and pigs.
It is also indicated for the treatment of infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to gentamycin and/or doxycycline.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF G.DOXYNOR
Do not administer G.Doxynor to animals that are:
– Hypersensitive to aminoglycosides/or tetracyclines.
– With impaired kidney, eye and liver functions, vestibular and/or ear dysfunctions.
– Lactating animals (if milk is intended for human consumption).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION OF G.DOXYNOR
For oral administration via drinking water.
– For Poultry: 1 gram to 2 liters of drinking water for 4-5 days.
– For Calves: 100g per 60 calves of 50kg bodyweight within 4-6 days.
– For Pigs: 100g per 200 liters of drinking water within 4-6 days.
– Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD FOR G.DOXYNOR
Meat: 14 days
Eggs: 14 days
STORAGE OF G.DOXYNOR
– Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
– Store in closed packing, away from air.
– Keep away from children.