Greenhouse repair tape is a single coated, 6 mil, UV stabilized, clear, polyethylene film with a high tack acrylic adhesive. It is an heavy-duty tape designed for interior and exterior bonding applications and is great for repairing minor tears in polyethylene greenhouse film. Both tape and adhesive are UV protected to help prevent deterioration.
Our greenhouse repair tape boasts resistance to both high and low temperatures, moisture, wind, chemicals, and abrasion. This can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments. It’s UV-stabilized to provide longer holding power.
Our greenhouse repair tape can be spliced, used to cover seams on polyethylene films, act as a weather sealant for doors and windows, and temporarily hold down plastic for more extensive repair jobs.
A small tear can lead to big problems if it’s not immediately addressed. Don’t be caught off guard; make sure that any purchase of greenhouse plastic includes a roll of this greenhouse tape for both emergencies and regular maintenance.
Specification of product
Nominal Values: The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other industry standard test. The data should not be considered as exact specifications.
|Adhesion to Steel (oz/inch of width) ASTM D-3330
|Tensile Strength (lbs/inch of width) ASTM D-3759
|Elongation (at break)
|Thickness (mil) PSTC-33
|Temperature Application Range
|Temperature Operating Range
Application of product
- Greenhouse Patching and Seaming on Films.
- Splicing, Seaming and Sealing-Coated or Uncoated Surfaces.
- Surface Protection and Temporary Hold Down.
- Sand Blasting Stencil Mask.
Uses of Greenhouse repair tape
• Also ideal as a weather seal for applying plastic storm windows, door jams, and window casings in low temperature environments.
• 6 mil, high-sheer, UV-resistant acrylic adhesive with excellent holding properties and cold stick.
• Excellent moisture barrier.
• Conforms well to irregular surfaces.
• Comes in 4 different sizes each sold separately.
Check out other products HERE