Greenhouse Repair Tape
We have Greenhouse Repair Tape which is great for marking floors, fixing greenhouses, joining insulation, floor marking, wrapping, packaging and duct tape.
Strong, conformable, transparent polyethylene film tape has excellent resistance to moisture, acids, chemicals, alkalis, oils, abrasion, and weathering.
- Length: 10m
- Width: 10cm
- Low temperature resistance: ≥ -20℃ (-4℉)
- High temperature resistance: ≤60℃ (140℉)
- UV resistant up to 4 years.
- Thickness: 150 microns equivalent to 6 mil
- 10% EVA
- 85% PE
- 5% UV
- Anti-UV time: 34,000 hours
- Dispersiveness ≤0.1
Our greenhouse repair tape can be spliced, used to cover seams on polyethylene films, act as a weather sealant for doors and windows, and temporarily hold down plastic for more extensive repair jobs.
NB: Price above is for a pack.