Haifa Bonus 20:20:20…
It boosts vegetative growth in vegetables, is Good on young seedlings, and also enhances flowering.
Haifa Bonus 20:20:20 is a foliar fertilizer that is specially manufactured to enable the spraying of highly concentrated solution that reduces the number of applications needed without scorching the foliage.
How to Use Haifa Bonus
It can be applied to plants using a variety of methods, including foliar spray, fertigation, and drip irrigation. The recommended application rate varies depending on the crop and the desired results. However, a general guideline is to apply 1-2 kg of Haifa Bonus per acre every 2-3 weeks during the growing season.
Here are some specific tips for using Haifa Bonus
- For foliar spray application, mix 1-2 kg of Haifa Bonus in 100 liters of water and apply to the leaves of plants until they are thoroughly wet.
- For fertigation or drip irrigation application, mix 1-2 kg of Haifa Bonus in 1000 liters of water and apply to the soil around the plants.
- Apply Haifa Bonus NPK 20:20:20 in the morning or evening when the leaves are dry.
- Avoid applying Haifa Bonus NPK 20:20:20 during hot, sunny weather.
- Be sure to read and follow the instructions on the product label carefully.
Advantages of Haifa Bonus 20:20:20
1. It has pure, fully-soluble nutrients.
2. Free of harmful compounds such eg chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate, etc.
3. Compatible for tank mixing with a large variety of pesticides and fungicides.
4. Has specially developed adjuvant for better adhesion.
5. Formulated to remain on the leaves, and nourish the plant over time.
Use 1kg to 1000L of water and run through your drip irrigation system for your vegetable, and 10-20g to 15L of water for your vegetable seedlings.
Other specially selected foliar fertilizers: Fruit Setting, Boost Xtra, Agrovert NPK 30:10:10