Hand-Held Pressure Sprayer (2L) is the equipment used to apply herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers on agricultural crops. It is a universal sprayer that takes care of your fumigation and plants care in the home and garden.
The Great advantage of this sprayer is that it has a manual pressure with a 2-liter tank which is light-weighted that constantly emits content to the target areas.
With the help of a handheld pressure pump plunger which compresses air into the tank, so that the content sprays continuously outside the nozzle, spraying when you open the valve. This 2-liters sprayer has a powerful pump-action and is manufactured from durable, robust materials.
Uses of Hand Held Pressure Sprayer
- The sprayer is ideal for spraying water, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, etc.
- It can also be used for spraying cleaning detergents or solvent-free preservative treatments.
- It is used in protecting crops against pests, weeds and to spray fertilizer on your lawn, garden, farmland, and more.
- The hand sprayer is commonly used for the projection of water, crop performance materials, as well as manufacturing and production line ingredients for use around the garden, greenhouse, and home.
Care for Sprayer
- Always check hoses and fittings to make sure there is no leak.
- Clean out filters after use to ensure they do not get clogged up
- It should be clean before and after use with water.
- Store your sprayer correctly.