Commercial Mature Hyla Broiler Rabbits
Hyla rabbit is a pure white-coloured rabbit with pink eyes and is genetically modified to have fast growth and reach a table size within 3 months (2kg).
Characteristics of Hyla Mature Broiler Rabbits
- Fast growth and reach a table size within 3 months (2kg)
- Their colour is pure white with pink eyes.
- Hyla once fully grown can have a plump, company body type. This breed also has erect ears which should not exceed five inches in length.
Health Management of Hyla rabbits
Standard rabbits are susceptible to problems such as overgrown teeth, flystrike, and ear mites. Rabbit owners need to check their rabbit’s ears every 2-3 weeks for mites.
Your Rabbit can be fed with pellets, grasses like elephant grass, fresh maize and leaves, lettuce, cabbage potatoes and leaves, carrots, dried cassava peels, yam peels, banana, and leaves etc.
- You can also feed them with simple food formation includes Maize bran, groundnuts, millets or wheat, and alfalfa…all properly mixed together.
- Pellets are preferable to mashes because the rabbits waste less (they are unable to pour them out of the crocks as easily).
You can also check Mature Rabbits Newzealand & Chichilla.