Jacto PJH -20L Knapsack Sprayer
Jacto knapsack sprayer is used to apply herbicides to control weeds and spray micro-nutrients to enhance plant growth. It is light in weight yet sufficiently strong, easily workable and portable.
- The internal paddle agitator of the PJH easily provides constant mixing of liquid, wettable powder and petroleum distillate herbicides, pesticides and fungicides for weed control and crop protection
- The brass inline piston pump, mounted inside the tank, reduces the exposure of the operator to chemicals and is fitted with dual Viton piston cups that will give years of service life
- The 5.2 gallon tank has a 5.5″ opening, deep strainer, molded carry handle, accurate volume markings in gallons and liters and capacity to add chemicals without having to premix the total solution
- A 53″ reinforced chemical resistant hose, field serviceable trigger valve with lock, 22″ stainless steel wand with nozzle filter and adjustable nozzle makes spraying a comfortable job
Jacto PJH -20L Knapsack Sprayer Features
The Jacto PJH 5.2-gallon manual sprayer features an ergonomically designed blue UV-resistant tank.
- The tank is curved to fit the operators back for improved comfort.
- The sprayer is fitted with a powder coated steel base for increased stability and protection when placed on the ground.
- Included are deluxe, quick connect adjustable wide straps with thick shoulder pads.
- The PJH sprayer features a pump lever that connects to a pump rod that lifts and then pushes the brass piston up and down in a straight line inside the tank, reducing the potential for operator exposure to chemicals.
- This added leverage reduces operator pumping fatigue and wear on the dual Viton piston cups.
- The internal piston pump design allows for paddle agitation with each stroke of the pump for constant mixing of your agri-chemicals.
- The pump handle locks to the pump rod, and the wand to the pump handle, for neat and clutter free storage.
It’s a quality, durable, combine comfort and efficiency in both sizes.