Layflat connector with valve fittings are a reliable and versatile way to connect drip tape to manifold takeoffs or to splice tape. Based on a spin-lock design they provide easy installation, a reliable grip, and can be removed and reused if needed. Connects 5/8″ drip tape directly to a vinyl layflat manifold with a valve to shut off flow to individual lateral.
APPLICATIONS OF LAYFLAT CONNECTOR WITH VALVE:
- In Think Wall Drip Tape & Medium Wall Drip Tape from 0.15mm to 0.6mm .
How to use the product
- Simply punch a hole in the mainline tubing, connect the drip tape to the tape end of the fitting and insert the other end into the punched hole
- Item No: CT0117
- Specification: Dn17
- Brand: Agro Rain
- Material: PP
- Color: Green & Black
Advantages of Layflat connector with valve
- Extensive fitting line, largest selection of configurations for all major brands.
- Available in 5/8”, 7/8”, 1″, 1 1/8”, and 1 3/8” sizes to fit all major brands.
- 5/8” and 7/8” (06 & 09) fittings are available with fluorescent orange ring for better field visibility.
- Easy take-off connections.
- Time tested durability for superior in-field performance.
- Reusable year after year.
- Chemical, UV and heat resistant.
- Fits most 4 Mil. to 25 Mil. tapes.
Read about other products on Farmsquare Nig