Lifeline herbicide is a Glufosinate based non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides broad spectrum weed control of some of the most challenging weeds. It is a contact non selective herbicide for total vegetation control & protected spray under the crop canopy. Lifeline is use for Glyphosate Resitance Herbicide.
Mode of action
Lifeline herbicide inhibits glutamine production in the weeds which leads to a breakdown in photosynthesis. This makes Lifeline an excellent choice when developing your overall weed resistance management strategy.
Uses of Lifeline Herbicide
- Applications as foliar sprays in trees, vines and berry crops for control of emerged weeds.
- Broadcast burndown applications prior to planting or crop emergence in labeled row crops.
- Over-the-top applications in canola, corn, cotton, soybeans and sugar beets designated as glufosinate-resistant.
- It may be used for weed control in Non glufosinate-resistant cotton when applied with a hooded sprayer in-crop.
It may also be applied for potato vine desiccation.
- Field Crops
- Fruit Crops
- Oil Palm
When to apply
- Cassava- When leaves are 4-6 leaf stage.
- Cotton- Apply prior to crop emergence.
- Maize- Apply prior to crop emergence.
- Soybean-Apply prior to crop emergence.
- Fruit crops & Nut- Apply as spot treatment
- Cassava- 2-3 Litre/ ha,
- Field crops-2-3 litre/ha,
- Fruit crops & Nut 2-3 litre/ha
Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes, skin while handling the concentrate or spray solution. User should use full protection clothing.
We are certain you’d love these herbicides.