Maxi MKP (Monopotassium Phosphate Fertilizer) -25kg
Maxi MKP is a completely soluble fertilizer consisting of potassium and phosphorus, recommended for vegetables, berries, vines, flowers, turf and ornamentals.
MKP is a water-soluble monopotassium phosphate fertilizer and an effective phosphorus source.
It is suitable for use primarily in mangoes and cashews before flowering. Often useful for groundnuts, soya beans, and vegetables.
Benefits of Maxi MKP (Monopotassium Phosphate Fertilizer) Fertilizer
- it helps in the development of the roots.
- Helps develop flowering in crops
- It is a completely water-soluble fertilizer that provides readily available potassium and phosphorus.
- The fertilizer is free from toxic elements for plants such as chloride, sodium etc.
- It is healthy for plants and human consumption.
- Mono Potassium Phosphate is the most readily available source of potassium and phosphorus fertilizer.
Application of MAXI MKP Fertilizer
It is suitable for use on any growing medium through irrigation systems and can be used for foliar spraying when rapid response is needed.
It dissolves easily and fully and stays in a solution ready for root adsorption or is absorbed through leaf surfaces.
||White crystalline powder
|Total Phosphorus (as P2O5)
|Total Phosphorus (as P)
|Total Potassium (as K2 O)
|Total Potassium (as K)
|Loss on Drying
|pH (1% solution)